I am open for commissions! Please commission me - I admit I need the money
Prices are variable and take into account the difficulty of the subject matter, the complexity of the detail and shading and the art style employed. I do digital as well as ink+marker. The following prices are illustrative only and vary:
~ Full color complex digital figure with detailed background: ~$35-45 (+$5 for each additional character or subject)
Complex figure with simple or no background: variable ~$30-35
(Differences in color style and shading difficulty will reflect on the price. For example, a manga-style cel-shaded piece will be cheaper than a more realistic painting with varying tones and shines. E.g. Turian Ghost style would be more expensive than topless Piccolo style)
~ Full color simple digital figure with background: ~$18
Simple figure with no background: ~$15
~ Full color ink+marker figure with detailed (marker or digital) background: ~$35-45 (As above)
With simple or no background: ~$35
~ Complex lineart: ~$10-15
- As is evident in the examples, I do mostly people (human, alien, shinigami, whatever). I'm not strong on backgrounds but I will of course put effort into them where needed
- I don't particularly like drawing armor, but I like armored things, and have a bit of experience drawing armor, so I can get by. I find it very difficult though so it may cost a little more
- I'm good at heroic poses and cheesy/cute/romantic interactions. See my gallery for a LOT of cutesy pieces. And some sexy ones. I will very happily draw sexy stuff.
- I will draw violence/nudity but I won't upload anything to dA that breaks the rules, obviously. I might still draw it and send it privately of course.
- Ink or digital is fine. Just please specify if you have a preference; if not, I'll probably do a mish-mash of both.
Please Message me privately for commission requests and negotiations. Don't be shy
(I *may* take DA points as payment only until I work my way up to a premium membership, but otherwise it'll be PayPal)
Finally, I am currently working on a commission for one of my IRL friends, so if you're curious to see what a proper commission by me looks like, stay tuned in the coming weeks for that In the meantime, I do have time for more, so don't be shy!